Monday 16 November 2009

Thankful


Finding positive out of every negative- we don't always manage to do..(cat's version)

I am thankful...
1. For my nagging mother who frets about my irregular eating habits, because it means that I still have her beside me
2. For my bossy and demanding boss because that means I am employed
3. For the complaints received from customers because that means I can still improve my department's services
4. For the pile of reports to check, because that means I am using my brain
5. For the clothes that fit a little too snug because that means I have enough to eat
6. For the internet because that means I can still connect to friends and outside world
7. For the meetings that need to be attended, because that means my thoughts are still needed
8. For all the complaining I hear about the government because it means that we have freedom of speech
9. For the bus services and car pool because it means I have been blessed with transportation
10. For the noise I have to bear from my neighbours because it means that I can hear
11. For the pile of laundry and ironing because it means I have clothes to wear
12. For weariness and aching muscles at the end of the day because it means I have been capable of working hard
13. For the alarm that goes off in the early morning hours because it means that I am still alive
.

AND FINALLY ....... because i know that I have friends who are thinking of me, because I am thinking of all of you too.
I might not be the perfect friend, but I will be there when you need me most..

No comments:

Post a Comment